What value do you get out of your information technology?
All businesses today have to use IT to get daily work done, but many business owners see technology as a necessary evil, not a tool to create real value for their business. Your IT company should be dedicated to removing the complexities of technology for better value every day:
- Improved productivity from streamlined, well-designed IT systems.
- Predictable, easy IT budgeting with flat-rate monthly managed services.
- Peace of mind knowing a team of experts are safeguarding your valuable data from potential disasters.
- Eliminated frustrations from managing technology when you’d rather be running your business.
If you want to see improved productivity coupled with predictable expenses and streamlined operations, you need look no further than Aurora Technical Consulting: we provide fully customized IT strategies for businesses all across the Boise area. Call us at (208) 936-7616 today to start seeing your technology work FOR you, and not against you.
Your IT company should be providing real value for your business by focusing on these 3 key goals:
Reduce time wasted by badly planned technology
Malfunctioning or mismanaged IT doesn’t just cost your company money – it eats up your time, which costs much more in the long run. You can experience fewer IT issues and greatly reduced downtime with our proactive service:
- Properly planned networks that have been streamlined for greater speed and reliability, as well as reduced overhead.
- Regular maintenance and 24/7 monitoring of your systems, to immediately find, identify, and resolve IT issues before they can disrupt your business.
- Regular strategy meetings to discover ways of using your technology to improve operations, remove problems, and pursue your business goals.
Find out what the cloud means for YOUR business
Are you curious about the cloud? It’s all that many IT companies talk about these days. At Aurora Technical Consulting, we strive to find out what kind of cloud service is right for YOUR needs and budget, so you can see these benefits:
- Easy access to data and applications in and outside your office.
- Predictable, cost-effective IT services without major hardware costs.
- Built-in disaster protection against anything that could damage in-office equipment.
Protect your IT and your business from disasters both natural and man-made
Your technology is like any other asset for your business – it needs to be proactively protected against harm. We focus on planning for the unexpected, so your business can stay functional and secure in the face of any threat:
- Backups for your files, applications, operations systems, and more – so if you ever need to restore your systems after disaster, you can pick up where you left off.
- Vulnerability assessments for your business systems and policies, to find potential weak points that could leave you open to cybercrime and other threats.
- Plans for you and your staff to follow in the event of any level of disaster, whether as large as an office destroyed by fire, or as small as an accidentally deleted file.
Isn’t it time to see real value from your technology? If you’re looking for an IT leader to truly help you leverage the power of IT for your Boise business, contact Aurora Technical Consulting at (208) 936-7616 or email@example.com today.