Aurora Technical Consulting Wants You to Join Our Team!
Wanted: A Full-Time IT Technician That’s Knowledgeable, Personable, and Ready to Help Us Serve Our Clients!
Aurora Technical Consulting, a small but powerful IT consulting company based out of Boise, works with some of the best businesses in Idaho. We care a great deal for our clients and our success is contingent solely upon their success. We love what we do and we differentiate ourselves by being friendly, fun, and fostering great relationships with our clients.
Do you want to join a steadily growing IT company? Are you the best of the best?
We’re looking for the best – and only the best – IT technician to join our steadily growing company. Prior to applying, please ensure you’re able to demonstrate the following technical knowledge and experience:
- Networking including Routers, Switches, Cabling, and general networking concepts
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Wireless Networking
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012/R2
- Windows 7 and 8.1
- Mobile devices
- Security/Disaster Recovery
- Mac experience preferable
- Microsoft Office especially Outlook with Exchange functionality
- Malware and Virus removal
- Some Exchange Server Administration and installation experience
- Terminal Services
- Internet and email concepts
- Ability to install operating systems and image computers
- Hardware basic concepts
As we’re a client-focused IT company, we’re also looking for someone who would be personable with our clients – patient, easy to get along with, and of course, a team player that can document, manage, and record time while staying self-managed and self-motivated.
Keep in mind, we want the best and only the best – a superstar IT technician who’s eager to learn and constantly improving their technology skills. Prior to applying, also ensure you have reliable transportation as travel is required to and from client sites. A laptop and cellphone will be provided, as well as the following benefits:
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure for new clients
- Discounts on technology
Does this sound like the right career opportunity for you? If you’re great at what you do, contact us at (208) 936-7616 or send us your resume: email@example.com.